PE and sports premium
The sports premium is used to fund additional and sustainable improvements to the provision of PE and sport, for the benefit of our pupils to encourage the development of healthy, active lifestyles.
The sports that have been in school or school has attended this academic year are:
- Wheelchair basketball /Wheelchair rugby
- Weekly PE sessions including football, tag rugby, basketball, handball, hockey, rounder’s, athletics, team building/games, “bleep” test for agility.
- Lunchtime clubs (four times per week) with team building games, working together, volleyball, dodgeball, Frisbee, archery.
- We have also attended two Special Schools Sports Festivals where pupils have a taster for new sports such as boccia, karate, tennis, wheelchair basketball, hockey, kurling and football.
- There has also been two enrichment days of boxing and archery.
- Weekly swimming sessions of 45 mins.
- Weekly bike sessions, including a sponsored bike ride.
Our use of Sports Premium has provided:
- Improved quality and wider access of PE curriculum for all pupils
- Monitoring of pupil fitness and welfare:
- Improved personal fitness
- Pupil awareness of personal fitness levels
- Developing pupil awareness of personal targets to improve individual fitness levels
- Improved pupil well-being
|Carry forward from 15/16 - £4,326.98||
|INCOME £||EXPENDITURE £|
Carry forward from 14/15 - £5,086.98
£4790 received 26/10/15
£3,420.00 received 12.05.2916